1.) You must post these rules.
2.) You must tell ten things about yourself.
3.) Answer the ten questions the previous person left for you, then create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4.) Tag ten people, and put their icons at the bottom of your journal.
5.) Go to their page, and inform them you tagged them.
6.) Don't put something like "You're tagged if you read this."
~ Ten Things About Me ~
1. I have a horrible fear of spiders.
2. I was once MVP of a boy's basketball team because I made them cookies every game.
3. I have a degree in Comics.
4. I am well known by hundreds of strangers on XBox to be horrible at Black Ops Online.
5. I walk on the balls of my feet to appear taller because I am really short.
6. I hate the smell of chocolate.
7. My goal in life has always been to open my own store (particularly a candy store when I was younger)
8. I have had over 20 jobs since I turned 14 (including a nanny, taxidermist, and head chef) and was never fired from any of them.
9. I have 3 published books.
10. I once had my heart broken by an apple pie in Boston.
~ Seven's Questions ~
1. What is the prettiest place you have ever been?
Well, Vermont is rather pretty, but I'd have to say Alaska wins.
2. What was the last movie you saw?
The last movie I watched was Mulan during my day of Disney Movies. The last new movie I watched was The Expendables 2.
3. If you could live anywhere on earth, where would you live?
4. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
I got a on a plane and went to Alaska for the summer to work and hang out with someone I had only ever talked to online ~
5. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
I would want to be the ability to fly ~
6. What is your favorite lie that you have ever told?
There was one time in high school when I was learning Russian that I was pretending to be a Russian exchange student to fool a substitute who was downright mean.
I kept talking in a different language and eventually she started yelling a number of very racist things at me.
And she was promptly fired and I became a hero.
It was a good day.
7. If you had to spend the rest of your life eating the food of one country, which one would it be?
I'd probably be being and just stick to my American food. I can't eat much anyway so might as well pick the place that has a little of everything.
8. When you are stressed out what do you do to relax?
I am a failure at handling stress and usually just sit there staring at a wall...which then makes me more stressed because I realize I probably should have spent that time getting work done and it becomes a vicious cycle.
Sometimes I eat ice cream ~
9. What is your favorite song?
At the moment I am listening the Angel Eyes by Love and Theft over and over again.
10. What is love? Baby, don't hurt me no more.
Well you just stole the only answer for that questions now didn't you?
~ My Questions for Tagged People ~
1. What was your favorite childhood toy?
2. What color are the walls in your room?
3. Do you even kind of believe in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, etc.?
4. What was your first and most recent pet?
5. What is your favorite animal?
6. What is the first sentence in the book nearest to you when opened to a random page?
7. What will you be doing for Halloween?
8. If you could bring back one animal from extinction, which would it be?
9. What scent is your usual soap?
10. Can you do a cartwheel?
~ Tags ~
I don't really have ten people to tag so here's a couple random ones instead.